We collect information about yourself and/or concerning you at the following moments when you use the Clim4Vitis website:
- When you send a message through our contact form or direct email;
- When you subscribe to the project newsletter;
- When you visit and browse our platform.
2.1. Sending of messages by contact form or direct e-mail
Whenever you contact us through the contact form or by sending an e-mail, the following data are collected: email address, name, subject of the contact and the message you are sending. We usually store the emails we receive for archive purposes and later contacts.
2.2. Subscription to newsletter
When you subscribe to the newsletter of the project, we ask that you provide your email address.
2.3. Visiting and use of the platform
How we use your data
The information from the newsletter subscription process is inserted into a third-party mailing system that manages and sends e-mails. Only your email is used for this purpose. This programme works offline and your data is not shared.
Your information will be used for purposes directly related to the project. We shall not use this information to send you marketing for third parties, nor shall we pass the information on to third parties. Only the information provided in the subscription form shall be stored.
Legitimacy in the treatment of your data
- Your data will only be saved if you express your consent by sending an e-mail or by submitting an online form.
- Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in this policy without you being informed in advance or, where appropriate, your consent obtained.
Data retention period
- Your personal data will be kept for the minimum period of time necessary for the purposes described above and/or for compliance with legal obligations.
- The minimum time required is the duration of the project plus an additional one year (4 years). After this period, your data will be removed from the database.
Sharing your information
Your information will be shared only on request of the police or supervisory authorities when there is suspicion that an illegal act is being committed or if this disclosure would allow an illegal act to be prevented; or as required or authorized by law.
- At any time, you can request:
- Access to your personal data;
- Alteration of your personal information;
- Opposition to, cancellation or limitation in the treatment of your personal data;
- Portability of your personal data previously provided, in a structured and compatible manner and in a readable format.
- For your data to be deleted and forgotten;
- To exercise your rights, please contact us through the following e-mail: email@example.com. Your requests will be treated with care, so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You will be asked to prove your identity, so to ensure that personal data are shared only with the owner.
- Please note that, in certain cases and in accordance with applicable law, your request may not be satisfied immediately or in full.
- In all cases, you will be informed of the measures taken, within 30 days from the time the request is made.
Clarifications or doubts
If you have any questions regarding this policy or other privacy issues, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org